FREE event Featuring:
- Educational talks: Ian Cole – Breadfruit Institute; Gerry Ross – Kupa’a Farms; James Simpliciano – Simpli-Fresh Produce, LLC, Emil Lynch – Maui’s Best Honey, and Melanie King – Waste Not Want Not
- More than 20 vendors selling plants and gardening material
- Book sale featuring gardening and plant books
- Door prizes
- Free soil pH testing – Bring 2c soil sample selected from various areas across property
- Free plant problem diagnosis – Bring a plant sample – bagged
The Next Generation Of Soil HealthHumic DG | Black Gypsum DG | UltraMate SG
Andersons Humate Products
Most soils contain “tied up” nutrients that need to be made accessible to plants in order to optimize both growth and yield. Our products are a group of humic acid-based soil amendments designed to reduce the effect of the environmental stresses of water, temperature and soil conditions on crops.
CLICK to unfold information on Humic Acid
CLICK to unfold information on Humic DG
CLICK to unfold information on Black Gypsum DG
CLICK to unfold information on UltraMate SG
CLICK to visit the Simplot Hawaii Andersons Humate Homepage
CLICK to visit the Simplot Hawaii Andersons Fertilizer Homepage
- Heavy-duty fabricated steel deck!
- Fabricated heavy-duty steel frame – best it its category!
- Best warranty in the business. Limited 3-year residential • A real pro for home or contractors
- Less parts, less headaches. Simple to use, simple to maintain.
- SmoothTrak™ Steering with patented automatic park brake system
- Kawasaki FR Premium engines
- Hand operated deck life for easy cutting height adjustment
No Gas. No Oil. No Fluid. No filters, plugs or belts.
Zero emissions. NO NOISE!
MALP Educational MeetingFree to the public
Made from the finest ingredients and OMRI Listed for organic gardening, our all-purpose Black Gold® Natural & Organic Potting Soil is recommended for containers and raised beds. Enriched with earthworm castings, it contains a mix of peat moss and compost in addition to perlite and pumice to ensure good aeration. This product contains Resilience™ for stronger stems and improved root mass.
Canadian Sphagnum peat moss, bark, compost, perlite or pumice or cinders, earthworm castings, and organic fertilizer.
Ideal for all container-grown flowers, herbs and vegetables.